Here’s what the foodies need to know to have a great time on Providenciales!
- Coco Bistro: A great spot for high-end dinner and drinks with some incredible island-fusion dishes. Coco is closed Mondays.
- Flamingo Cafe: Everybody calls this place Rickie’s after the head chef. It’s great for lunch or dinner right on the beach!
- Da Conch Shack: The Shack, specializing in seafood, is in Blue Hills, about a ten-minute drive from the estate. We recommend them for a fun lunch with great value. Try the rum punch!
- Coyaba Restaurant: Another premium spot for dinner and drinks, with a slightly more traditional menu. Closed Tuesdays.
- Caicos Cafe Bar & Grill: For breakfast, lunch, or dinner, Caicos Cafe is about a five-minute walk.
- Mango Reef Restaurant: If you want a great seafood dinner right on the ocean, you can find this spot on the Alexandra Resort grounds. Their Pina Coladas can’t be beat!
- Sharkbite Bar & Grill: We love the Sharkbite for a great lunch at a good value. It’s at Turtle Cove Marina.
- Somewhere Cafe & Lounge: For breakfast, lunch, or dinner, check out this laid-back oasis on Grace Bay Beach. Somewhere is affordable, casual, and serves up food with a Tex-Mex flair. Here’s a tip: try to land on the second-floor patio for a beautiful view of the sunset with your dinner!
- Yoshi’s Sushi Bar: If you’re craving sushi, Yoshi’s is a world class spot in downtown Grace Bay, just a ten-minute walk away.